Why choose us?
- Trusted, market leading, reputable independent firm with a strong local presence.
- Consistent top market share in our core area of CV37, CV36 4 & CV35 9, we are growing in GL55 & GL56.
- Six branches covering Warwickshire and the North Cotswolds.
- Incentivised nationwide marketing via the Relocation Agent Network linking us to around 600 other independent estate agents nationwide and part of the Cartus Relocation Company. Our branches are hand-picked members in each town.
- Excellent customer care with a professional and friendly service.
- Regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. ARLA Propertymark protected.
- Member of the RICS Client Money Protection Scheme (Scheme Rules, Certificate).
- NO LET, NO CHARGE (with the exception of EPC and other services provided by third parties if required and optional professional photography).
- Dedicated property management department.
- Database of reputable, trustworthy contractors.
- Click here to Contact us for a “Free Rental Appraisal”
Please note: - The Peter Clarke Henley in Arden Office is separately owned by Peter Clarke (Arden) Ltd which is managed by David Hawkins FNAEA. The office operates on a franchised basis and has use of our Peter Clarke logo & branding and shares certain marketing / software platforms with Peter Clarke & Co LLP.
Being separately owned and operated the Henley in Arden Office have their own specific terms of business and clients and manage their own client properties at a local branch level. They are not connected to our Peter Clarke & Co LLP central property management centre. It should also be noted that as the Henley in Arden Office is not owned and run by a Chartered Surveyor they do not have to adhere to the same level of standards as Peter Clarke & Co LLP and thus certain of the bullet points above may not apply. In particular they are not regulated by the RICS and tenancy deposits are lodged with the Deposit Protection Service rather than TDS. Nonetheless the Henley in Arden Office have adopted many similar service standards to Peter Clarke & Co LLP including following the same administrative charging structure and they look forward to being of service to you.