Stephen Werner B.Sc (Hons) MRICS
T: 0121 393 1920 & 01926 429400
Birmingham & Leamington Spa
A Partner of Peter Clarke & Co LLP working from our Birmingham & Leamington Spa offices with responsibility for our Commercial Property Department.
I am a Chartered Surveyor and a Registered RICS Valuer with an Honours degree in Estate Management.
I joined the practice in 2003, having previously spent 16 years working for various well known National & International Commercial Surveying Practices based in Birmingham.
I advise a wide range of clients on commercial property matters throughout The Midlands, Warwickshire and beyond.
Work undertaken includes the following professional services: -
- Industrial, office & retail agency (i.e. sales and lettings or property searches and acquisitions)
- Investment Sales & Acquisitions
- Development advice
- Valuations to support an acquisition or for loan, company account or SIPP purposes
- Rent reviews & lease renewals
- Property management
- Project co - ordination of refurbishments & refits
- Business rates advice & mitigation strategies
The Clients I have acted for over the years include: -
- Many top FTSE companies such as Royal Mail, Calor Gas, Wincanton Logistics, Interserve Plc, Nestlé & McNicholas Construction Services (know part of Kier) including numerous smaller concerns;
- Pension funds such as Threadneedle, Axa, Legal & General, Scottish Windows and private clients with their own SIPP’s;
- Developers such as British Land, Gazeley, Taylor Wimpey & McCarthy & Stone
- Charities & Government Bodies such as British Red Cross Society, South Warwickshire NHS Trust & West Midlands NHS Trust.
- Banks & lending institutions such as Barclays & Lloyds.