Call the Leamington Spa branch on 01926 870145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two bedroom characterful light filled penthouse
- Reached by spectacular glass lift from the secure basement g
- Open plan living area has full height windows and a glazed d
- Extensive kitchen with long peninsular and integrated applia
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath and
- Double guest bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Heated driveway to garage with 2 spaces, electric charging p
- Ground source heating and mechanical ventilation and heat re
- Luxurious building of just 6 apartments and an adjacent four
- No cladding, capped service charge and private secure outsid
The Limes is a luxurious building of just 6 apartments and an adjacent four bedroom house built by award winning HSC which is situated on a mature tree lined avenue on the northern fringe of Leamington town centre. Leamington regularly features as one of the best places to live in the UK and The Limes is within walking distance of the independent shops, bars, restaurants, parks, cinemas and theatre and Leamington Lawn Tennis and Squash Club is "just down the road." Fast trains run from Leamington station to London and Birmingham and there is easy access to the motorway network.
The Penthouse is a characterful light filled apartment with far reaching views from the large balcony. Reached by a spectacular glass lift from the secure basement garage the penthouse is a design statement yet has all the comforts of home. Double doors lead from the hall to the open plan living area which has full height windows and a glazed door to the balcony and two large glazed roof lights are set into the extra high ceiling. The extensive kitchen with its long peninsular has integrated appliances including a hob with down draft extractor, a full height fridge, two ovens and a wine fridge.
Off the hallway is a cloakroom with vanity unit and store cupboard.
The main bedroom has space for a superking-size bed and seating while the hotel-style ensuite has a bath and separate shower. The guest bedroom has two windows and an en-suite shower room.
Ground source heating and mechanical ventilation and heat recovery provides underfloor heating and filtered fresh air. No cladding, capped service charge and private secure outside space
Outside a heated driveway leads to the garaging with two allocated spaces, a private storeroom and an electric charging point.
Service charge is capped for 5 years at £1,250 per annum