£685,000 FREEHOLD (SSTC)
Call the Leamington Spa branch on 01926 870145 or email email@example.com
- Development of four brand new detached houses
- Private access with electric gates
- Magnicificent kitchen, dining, family, living room with Shak
- Separate living room with feature fireplace and wood burning
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, ensuite and dressing r
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom with Roca sanitaryware and Bristan bathroom
- Single garage
- READY AUTUMN/WINTER 2021
- Mitsubishi Air Source heat pumps providing central heating a
PLOT 1 MILL LANE FENNY COMPTON A development of four brand new properties built to a very high specification and boasting views over open countryside. The properties are built from Oast Russett Warwickshire Red Brick and are approached through a private access with electric gates. These energy efficient homes offer central heating and hot water provided by Mitsubushi Air Source heat pumps with underfloor heating downstairs, radiators to first floor. There is hardwood flooring to hall, utility and open plan kitchen, diner, family room with carpets throughout the rest of the house.
All of these houses are approached through a "pivot" entrance door leading to hallway with doors off to separate lounge with feature fireplace and wood burning stove. Wonderful open plan kitchen/dining/family rooms feature Shaker style fitted kitchen and island with SMEG appliances and granite worktops. Bifold doors leading out to the granite patio and rear garden. There are also separate utility and cloakrooms on the ground floor.
To the first floor you will find the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, dressing room and ensuite bathroom, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, loft access and linen cupboard
Outside to the front there is a tarmacadam driveway leading to the single garage with electrically operated remote door and landscaped front garden. To the rear of the property there is a patio area with silver grey solid granite slabs and seeded lawn area.
FENNY COMPTON Nestled in the South Warwickshire countryside between the Burton Dassett Hills and the Oxford Canal, Fenny Compton is the perfect rural village that has so much to offer. Positioned between Banbury and Leamington Spa it is steeped in history.
Positioned in beautiful countryside, Fenny Compton is a vibrant community with plenty of amenities including two public houses, church and a chapel. It also has a primary school, a modern doctors surgery, village shop, hairdressers with beauty salon as well as a maintained fire station
LIVING ROOM 18' 3" x 15' 0" (5.56m x 4.57m)
UTILITY ROOM 8' 9" x 7' 3" (2.67m x 2.21m)
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM 2 26' 11" x 22' 11" (8.2m x 6.99m)
MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM 16' 7" x 15' 0" (5.05m x 4.57m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 3" x 8' 8" (3.43m x 2.64m)
BEDROOM THREE 13' 5" x 11' 3" (4.09m x 3.43m)
BEDROOM FOUR 11' 4" x 9' 10" (3.45m x 3m)
SINGLE GARAGE 16' 10" x 9' 0" (5.13m x 2.74m)
- Oast Russet Warwickshire Red Brickwork
- Natural Slate Roof
- Private Gated Access
- Composite double glazed windows, Anthracite externally, white internals.
- AlUk aluminium bi-fold doors with level thresholds
- Bespoke "pivot" entrance door.
- Lindab steel rainwater goods (gutters and down pipes) powder-coated in Anthracite Grey
Heating, Plumbing & Electrics
- Mitsubishi Air source Heat Pump providing central heating and hot water
- Underfloor heating downstairs, radiators to first floor
- Roca sanitary ware and Bristan bathroom fittings, mains supply thermostatic shower, glass screens
to shower enclosures and towel radiators.
- LED down-lighting throughout
- Satin chrome switches and sockets throughout
- Pre-wired throughout for satellite and TV
- Intruder Alarm
- Fire detection
Fixtures & Fittings
- Bespoke painted ash shaker style fitted kitchen and island with SMEG appliances
- Granite Worktops
- Bathrooms and cloakroom tiled floor to ceiling on "wet" walls
- Fitted wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Feature fireplace with wood-burning stove in Sitting room.
- Hardwood flooring to hall, utility and open plan kitchen/diner/family room
- Carpet throughout rest of house
- Electrically operated remote garage door
- Electrical remote operated entrance gates
- Outside lights adjacent to entrance porch, bifold doors, back door & garage
- Tarmacadam Private entrance road and driveways
- Outside tap and power socket
- Patio area to rear in silver grey solid granite slabs
- Timber fencing to garden boundaries
- Seeded lawn areas
- Landscaped front gardens
AGENTS NOTE Please note internal photos show a previous development by the developer and a typical
finish. The street scene photos are computer generated photos