Tenancies entered in to before 01st June 2019
- Application fee - £65.00 inclusive of VAT per applicant.
- Guarantor fee - £65.00 inclusive of VAT per guarantor.
- Administration fee - £210.00 including VAT per property towards the production of the tenancy agreement and inventory.
- Penalty letter during tenancy - £42.00 inclusive of VAT.
- Late rent payment charge - £60.00 inclusive of VAT
- Failed bank payment presentation - £24.00 inclusive of VAT (£20.00 plus VAT)
- Overdue rent payments will be subject to interest of 6% per annum above Natwest Bank PLC base rate.
- Arranging of end of tenancy cleaning / repairs fee - £42.00 inclusive of VAT (£35.00 plus VAT) per hour.
Tenancies entered in to after 01st June 2019
- A refundable holding deposit of a maximum of the equivalent of one weeks’ rent.
- A security deposit of a maximum of the equivalent of five weeks’ rent or six weeks’ rent where the annual rent is in excess of £50,000.
- Changes to the existing tenancy agreement after the tenancy has commenced, if requested by the tenant - £50.00 inclusive of VAT (£41.67 plus VAT)
- Lost keys or security devices will be payable by the tenant at the cost of key cutting or for the cost price of the replacement of security devices such as key fobs and swipe cards.
- Late payment of rent will be subject to a charge of 3% above the Bank of England base rate after 14 days of the rent not being received.
- Early termination of a fixed term tenancy will be subject to a minimum fee of £420.00 inclusive of VAT (£350.00 plus VAT) but no more than the rent payable by the tenant until the end of the fixed term.
Peter Clarke & Co LLP is a member of the RICS client money Protection Scheme (Scheme Rules, Certificate). Our Redress scheme is: Property Redress Scheme, Premiere House, 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire WD6 1JH. Please note this is not applicable in the case of our associated office in Henley in Arden.
If you have any queries regarding our fees please contact us.
Please Note: That our associated office in Henley in Arden is independently owned and trades as Peter Clarke Henley which is the trading name for Peter Clarke (Arden) Ltd. The office is managed by David Hawkins FNAEA. Peter Clarke (Arden) Ltd has been granted franchise rights by Peter Clarke & Co LLP to use the Peter Clarke logo and branding and share certain marketing and software platforms with Peter Clarke & Co LLP.
Being separately owned and operated the Henley in Arden Office have their own specific terms of business and clients. They manage their own client properties at a local branch level and are not connected to our Peter Clarke & Co LLP central property management centre.
It should also be noted that as the Henley in Arden Office is not owned and run by a Chartered Surveyor they do not have to adhere to the same service standards as Peter Clarke & Co LLP and do not offer the RICS Clients Money Protection Scheme. Nonetheless the Henley in Arden Office have adopted many similar service standards to Peter Clarke & Co LLP including following the same administrative charging structure referred to above.