Are you searching for a property to rent?
With six strategically located offices, we have a market leading range of properties to let in the immediate locality.
Why choose to rent through Peter Clarke & Co?
- More and more prospective tenants start their search with Peter Clarke due to the largest available local, quality properties to let.
- Well established, reputable and independent firm.
- Regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Member of the RICS Client Money Protection Scheme (Scheme Rules, Certificate).
- Dedicated property management team - problem free lettings are our goal
- Carefully drafted tenancy agreements setting out clearly landlord's and tenant's responsibilities
- We arrange for comprehensive inventories to be produced and agreed at the point of letting on all fully managed stock thus reducing the likelihood of disagreements on the state of repair at the end of the tenancy
- Members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme which offers a dispute resolution service for tenancy deposits in accordance with the requirements of the Housing Act 2004
- Easy to use website with quick search facility and automatic email alerts. Clear information with property details and images.
Please note: - The Peter Clarke Henley in Arden Office is separately owned by Peter Clarke (Arden) Ltd which is managed by David Hawkins and not members of NAEA or ARLA. The office operates on a franchised basis and has use of our Peter Clarke logo & branding and shares certain marketing / software platforms with Peter Clarke & Co LLP.
Being separately owned and operated the Henley in Arden Office have their own specific terms of business and clients and manage their own client properties at a local branch level. They are not connected to our Peter Clarke & Co LLP central property management centre. It should also be noted that as the Henley in Arden Office is not owned and run by a Chartered Surveyor they do not have to adhere to the same level of standards as Peter Clarke & Co LLP and thus certain of the bullet points above may not apply. In particular they are not regulated by the RICS and tenancy deposits are lodged with the Deposit Protection Service rather than TDS. They are registered with Client Money Protect as part of the Client Money Protection scheme Certificate.
Nonetheless the Henley in Arden Office have adopted many similar service standards to Peter Clarke & Co LLP including following the same administrative charging structure and they look forward to being of service to you.