BLACKSMITHS HOUSE is a traditional Cotswold building located on the High Street and has a mix of retail and office units.
CHIPPING CAMPDEN is an historic market town and an area of outstanding natural beauty, approximately 13 miles to the south-west of Stratford upon Avon in the heart of the Cotswolds, between Evesham and Moreton in Marsh. The town has an active community with many clubs and societies complementing the excellent range of shops, pubs and hotels, together with well regarded schools and active church communities.
Shared kitchen and toilets are available within Blacksmiths House.
A new three year lease will be offered outside the Landlord & Tenant Act.
By appointment through the Letting Agents:
PETER CLARKE & CO
The rates for this office are £1075 pa.
All prices and rents are quoted exclusive of VAT, which may be payable in addition.
The ingoing tenant is to be responsible for the Landlord's legal fees of £600 inclusive of VAT (£500 plus VAT).