Brand new two bedroom Discounted Market Home (see criteria below). This semi detached home is under construction by Linfoot Country Homes, comprising hall, individually designed kitchen with space for a table , living room with doors to the rear garden , cloakroom, two bedrooms and family bathroom. Gardens and large driveway with parking for multiple cars . Barcheston Reach is a stunning development of just eighteen luxury homes..
* Please note that the price shown above is the discounted price.
A brand new two bedroom Discounted Market Home (please see below for details). Barcheston Reach is a stunning development of eighteen luxury 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes occupying an enviable position on the edge of Shipston on Stour.
* Part reduced eaves
* Part reduced eaves
Barcheston Reach, London Road, Shipston-on-Stour – Specification
Fixed Equity Dwellings (plots 12-17)
• Radiators and thermostatic radiator valves to ground and first floors
• Moulded white painted internal doors with stylish chrome ironmongery
• Houses built in natural stone (plot 15) or brick (plots 12-14 & 16-17) with traditional brick
and reconstructed stone detailing
• Block paved drives with parking for up to 4 cars
• Turfed front and rear gardens with paved patios and pathways and feature shrub planting to
frontages to all plots
• Feature painted porches
• External water tap to rear of house
• Close board fence to all rear boundaries
• LABC 10 year warranty
• Individually designed, high quality contemporary kitchens
• 40mm laminate worktop with matching upstands
• Integrated appliances to include stainless steel single oven, ceramic hob, cooker hood and
• Stainless steel splashback behind hob
• White LED low profile under cupboard strip lighting
• Flooring to kitchen and cloakroom floors - type of flooring still to be confirmed
• Stylish white sanitaryware by Roca with contemporary style chrome taps
• Chrome thermostatic exposed shower valve and shower kit to family bathroom to all plots
and also in the ensuite to plots 14 and 15.
• Porcelanosa ceramic tiles to bathroom and ensuite floors & walls and to cloakroom floors
(extent of wall tiling varies – please refer to selling agent)
Electrical and Multi-Media
• Fibre provided direct to the premises (FTTP) for enhanced broadband connectivity
• Data outlet to understairs cupboard to plots 12-13 & 16-17 and to store to plots 14-15
• TV point to all bedrooms, living room & kitchen
• BT point to living room, bedroom 1 and one additional bedroom
• LED downlights to kitchen, bathroom & ensuite
• External light fittings by all external doors with PIR security lights
• Central heating and hot water provided by air source heat pumps
• Sustainable storm water drainage system
• High levels of insulation to walls, floors & roof spaces
• Double glazed timber casement windows & doors providing high levels of thermal insulation
and reduced heat loss
• Low energy lighting
• Rainwater butts
• Compost bins
• Electric vehicle charging points
NB: Please note that the specification can be subject to change
BARCHESTON REACH, LONDON ROAD, SHIPSTON-ON-STOUR
CONDITIONS & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA RELATING TO
FIXED EQUITY DWELLINGS (DISCOUNTED MARKET HOMES)
1.The fixed equity dwellings (to be referred to as Discounted Market Homes) will be sold at a discounted price of no more than 60% of open market value, where open market value means the selling price that a dwelling could reasonably be expected to be sold at on the open market assuming an arm’s length transaction with a willing seller and willing buyer and assuming that it is not a fixed equity dwelling.
2.The open market valuation will be determined by the average of 2 independent valuations undertaken by Chartered Surveyors or estate agents experienced in selling properties within the administrative boundaries of the District Council.
3.For a period of 12 weeks from a discounted market house being put on the market for sale, it can only be sold to a Qualifying Person.
4.A Qualifying Person means someone who:
a.Has a Certificate of Eligibility, and
b.Benefits from a Local Connection or is a member of a single household where at least one person benefits from a Local Connection
5.A Certificate of Eligibility means a written statement from an Independent Financial Advisor authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (or any successor authority) stating that the person or persons wishing to purchase a discounted market home has/have been financially assessed and would be unable to purchase the property at open market value.
6.A person will benefit from a Local Connection if they satisfy any one or more of the following criteria:
Born in Shipston-on-Stour parish or born to parent(s) who were ordinarily resident in the Parish at the time of the birth.
Currently lives in Shipston-on-Stour parish and has done so for at least the past 12 months.
Used to live in Shipston-on-Stour parish and did so for a period of not less than 3 years.
Currently works in Shipston-on-Stour parish and has done so for at least the past 12 months for an average of not less than 16 hours per week.
Currently has a close family member (mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter) living in Shipston-on-Sour parish and who has done so for a continuous period of not less than 3 years.
7.The sale of the discounted market home will include in its transfer covenants that the discounted market home shall not be leased or let and shall at all times be occupied as sole or principal residence (providing always that such covenant shall not bind Mortgagees, Chargees or Receivers).
8.If a discounted market home is continuously marketed for a period of not less than 12 weeks but remains unsold the property can be offered for sale to any purchaser regardless of whether they are a Qualifying Person, however the selling price shall not exceed the Discounted price.
9.On subsequent re-sales of each discounted market home, the above procedures also apply i.e. the dwelling can only be sold to a Qualifying Person for the first 12 weeks of the property coming onto the market, must be sold at a discounted price of no more than 60% of open market value and is subject to the same valuation process.
The above criteria are governed by A Deed of Agreement dated 06 August 2019 and Supplemental Deed of Agreement dated 14 May 2021 under Section 106 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.
Please note floor plans, dimensions and computer generated images are taken from architects’ drawings and are for guidance only. Please note that these details can be subject to change.