3 Bedroom House Sold Subject to Contract

Hamilton Close, Mickleton, Chipping Campden

£136,000


  • Three bedroom semi-detached home
  • Kitchen/Diner
  • Sitting room
  • Family Bathroom
  • Garden
  • Off road parking
  • 40% share of ownership
  • Option of purchasing up to 100% share of ownership

Three bedroom semi detached home with garden and off road parking. The sale is for a 40% share with rent payable on the remaining 60%, but up to 100% of the ownership can be bought. Mickleton is a thriving Cotswold village with two pubs, village shop, independent butchers and the Three Ways Hotel. Mickleton Primary School feeds to Chipping Campden Secondary School.

ACCOMMODATION

The front door opens to the hallway with doors off to principal rooms. Cloakroom, kitchen/diner with room for a dining table and sitting room with French doors out to the rear garden.

On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.

Outside there is off road parking for two cars and side access to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and filly enclosed.

GENERAL INFORMATION

TENURE

The 40% share of the property purchased is held under a lease of 125 years from 16 December 2016.

This should be checked by your solicitor before exchange of contracts.

SERVICES

We have been advised by the vendor that mains gas, electricity and water are connected to the property although this should be checked by your solicitor.

RIGHTS OF WAY

The property is sold subject to and with the benefits of any rights of way, easements, wayleaves, covenants or restrictions etc. as may exist over same whether mentioned herein or not.

COUNCIL TAX

Council Tax is levied by the Local Authority Cotswold District Council and is understood to lie in Band C.

CURRENT ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE

B. A full copy of the EPC is available at the office if required.

VIEWING

By Prior Appointment with the Selling Agents

REGULATED BY RICS

  • Three bedroom semi-detached home
  • Kitchen/Diner
  • Sitting room
  • Family Bathroom
  • Garden
  • Off road parking
  • 40% share of ownership
  • Option of purchasing up to 100% share of ownership
Floorplan for Hamilton Close, Mickleton, Chipping Campden
EPC Graph for Hamilton Close, Mickleton, Chipping Campden
  • Honeybourne Rail Station is 2.74 miles away.
  • Laverton (Gloucs Warwicks Railway) is 7.25 miles away.
  • Moreton-in-Marsh Rail Station is 7.31 miles away.
  • Evesham Rail Station is 7.44 miles away.
  • Stratford-upon-Avon Rail Station is 7.71 miles away.