Two bedroom home with lovely open views. Sitting room, kitchen/diner, cloakroom. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Driveway parking and an enclosed rear garden. The sale is for a 40% share with rent payable on the remaining 60%.
The front door opens into a hallway with stairs to the first floor, and door to the sitting room. The sitting room has window to the front with open views, and door into the kitchen. Just off the kitchen is the cloakroom with w/c and hand basin. Large kitchen/diner with room for table and chairs and a modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, There is also a door out to the garden. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside there is driveway parking for two cars, and side access leads to the rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area by the house and a useful shed.
The 40% share of the property purchased is held under a lease of 125 years from 11 October 2019.
This should be checked by your solicitor before exchange of contracts.
We have been advised by the vendor that mains gas, electricity and water are connected to the property although this should be checked by your solicitor.
The property is sold subject to and with the benefits of any rights of way, easements, wayleaves, covenants or restrictions etc. as may exist over same whether mentioned herein or not.
Council Tax is levied by the Local Authority and is understood to lie in Band B.
B. A full copy of the EPC is available at the office if required.
By Prior Appointment with the Selling Agents
REGULATED BY RICS