Fabulous opportunity to currently buy off plan one of four exclusive properties within this small development of bespoke homes.
An exclusive development of just four luxury detached homes located in the picturesque village of Halford. Ready late Summer 2023.
Finished to a high level of specification.
• Oast Russet Warwickshire Red Brickwork
• Natural Slate Roof
• Feature composite and zinc clading
• Composite double glazed windows, Anthracite externally, white internals.
• Aluminium bi-fold doors with level thresholds
• Feature composite entrance door with fullheight glazing
• Lindab steel rainwater goods (gutters and down pipes) powder-coated in Anthracite Grey
Heating, Plumbing & Electrics
• Air source Heat Pump providing central heating and hot water
• Underfloor heating downstairs, radiators to first floor
• Roca sanitary ware and Bristan bathroom fittings, mains supply thermostatic shower, glass screens to shower enclosures and towel radiators.
• LED down-lighting throughout
• Satin chrome switches and sockets throughout
• Pre-wired throughout for satellite and TV
• Intruder Alarm
• Fire detection
Fixtures & Fittings
• Bespoke fitted kitchen with SMEG appliances
• Granite Worktops
• Bathrooms and cloakroom tiled floor to ceiling on "wet" walls
• Fitted wardrobes to Master Bedroom
• Hardwood flooring to hall, utility, WC and open plan kitchen/diner/family room
• Carpet throughout rest of house
• Electrically operated remote garage door
• Outside lighting
• Tarmacadam Private entrance road and driveways
• Outside tap and power socket
• Patio area to rear
• Timber fencing to garden boundaries
• Seeded lawn areas
• Landscaped front gardens
• 10 Year Premier Guarantee
N.B. The developer reserves the right to change any item to an equivalent specification
is a delightful South Warwickshire village set in rolling countryside situated between Shipston-on-Stour and Stratford upon Avon. Within the village there is a parish church, public house, play area and garage with shop. The local former market town of Shipston on Stour offers a range of shops and educational and recreational facilities. The area is served by a network of main roads which gives access to the larger towns of Stratford upon Avon, Cheltenham, Oxford, Banbury, Warwick and Leamington Spa. There are main line railway stations at Moreton-in-Marsh and Banbury with Intercity trains south to Oxford and London. There are golf courses at Stratford upon Avon, Brailes and Broadway - racing at Stratford upon Avon, Cheltenham and Warwick and theatres at Stratford upon Avon and Oxford.
TENURE: The property is understood to be freehold although we have not seen evidence. This should be checked by your solicitor before exchange of contracts.
The communal parts and control of, will be shared equally between the four plots.
SERVICES: We have been advised by the vendor that mains water, electric and drainage are connected to the property. Air Source Heat Pump provide the central heating and hot water with underfloor heating downstairs and radiators to the first floor. However, this should be checked by your solicitor before exchange of contracts.
RIGHTS OF WAY: The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of any rights of way, easements, wayleaves, covenants, or restrictions etc. as may exist over same whether mentioned herein or not.
COUNCIL TAX: Council Tax is levied by the Local Authority and is understood to not yet be assessed.
CURRENT ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE RATING: TBC.
VIEWING: By Prior Appointment with the selling agent Peter Clarke New Homes.