Brandon Place development is located in the heart of Royal Leamington Spa, on the corner of Willes Road and Holly Walk, just round the corner from Jephson Gardens. Plot 10 is a two bedroom, ground floor garden apartment. Open plan kitchen, living, dining with doors to private, enclosed rear garden and family bathroom. Offered for sale with NO CHAIN.
• Contemporary handleless matt kitchen
• Range of wall and base units
• Bosch multifunction electric oven, ceramic hob and cooker hood
• Under mounted stainless-steel sink
• 20mm quartz work surfaces and splash backs
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Integrated washer/dryer
• Porcelanosa bathrooms comprising:
- Contemporary white ceramic sanitaryware
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Polished chrome taps and thermostatic shower fitting
- Clear glazed shower screen
- Mirror with shaver point
- Vanity cupboard
- Towel ladder warmer in chrome finish
• Smooth plaster finish with emulsion to all internal walls and ceilings
• White satin finish woodwork and internal doors
• Chrome door furniture
• Carpets to all bedrooms
• Tiled bathroom floors
• Luxury Vinyl Tile flooring to living and kitchen areas
HEATING, ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING
• Energy efficient gas condensing boiler
• Thermostatically controlled underfloor heating
• Task lighting in kitchens
• LED recessed downlighters fitted throughout with pendant lights to living areas and bedrooms
• Pre-wired for Virgin or BT fibre
• Data points to bedrooms and living area
• High security front entrance door with multi-point locking system
• Fire detection and fire alarm system
• Landscaped garden area
• Cycle storage
ICW 10-Year Structural Defects Warranty
TENURE: The property is understood to be leasehold with share of the freehold although we have not seen evidence. This should be checked by your solicitor before exchange of contracts.
SERVICES: We have been advised by the vendor that mains gas, electric, water and drainage are connected to the property. However this should be checked by your solicitor before exchange of contracts.
RIGHTS OF WAY: The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of any rights of way, easements, wayleaves, covenants or restrictions etc. as may exist over same whether mentioned herein or not.
COUNCIL TAX: Council Tax is levied by the Local Authority and is yet to be allocated.
CURRENT ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE RATING: TBC.
VIEWING: By Prior Appointment with the selling agent Peter Clarke New Homes.